Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 6 OTS (On The Snow)

I spent day #6 on the snow with my buddy Eugene (AKA Krusty) at Angel Fire Ski area Saturday 1/30/10. We had just received a little new snow the previous week. Typical AF man inches as when we arrived, the only 10" of snow anywhere was piled up in the trees. With that said, snow was nice and it even warmed up on the hill for the day. Eugene and I hot-lapped the mountain hitting our favorites like 1-25, The tree runs and the world cup course for mountain bikes. I got up enough wad and rode several boxes in the terrain park. Tried to get Eugene up but no go. He did hit the big jump at the end of the WC course only to eat it off the top with a spiral into the deep stuff. Great day, played hard and decided the snow was not nice enough for 2 days of it. Snow was good, had the sun on my face most of the day, ridding with good friends...nothing better.

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment